Curriculum Vitae: Jim Morris
Here is an overview, but you can contact me for a detailed version.
Overview: 20+ years of global IT experience
I am American, married, father to three (grown) kids and US Army veteran. Since moving to Denmark back in 1992, I have had a few roles including:
- Project Manager (as well as the role of Product Owner and Scrum Master)
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Consultant
- PMO Manager Consultant
- Product Manager
- Test Manager
- Software Developer
… while working at several global companies including: Siemens, LEGO, CSC, ECCO, Changepoint (previously Compuware Changepoint), CCI Europe, Systematic including several smaller companies here in Denmark and the US.
I'm structured, have a high stress level and deliver professional, high-quality results. I enjoy being challenged, learning and being part of/leading a team.
Areas where I am considered a top performer:
- Stakeholder and Change Management
- Risk identification and dealing with Issues
- Taking ownership and controlling the Schedule
- Pragmatic decision making to get the job done
I’m naturally curious, loyal and have a good sense of humor. Colleagues tend to describe me as:
- A “can do” attitude and positive sprit
- Levelheaded and maintains an overview
- A good colleague and an empathetic leader
- Focused on solutions and moving forward
Please feel free to contact me for a detailed version.
I look forward to hearing from you 🙂